Upcoming Events Lodge No. 43
Stated Meetings of Lodge No. 43, F. & A. M. are on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m., except in July, August, November and December. There are traditionally no Stated Meetings in July or August. The December Stated Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m., due to the Election of Officers. A catered meal is served prior to all Stated Meetings at 6:30 pm except in December.
Meals served at the Stated Meetings are $10.00 per person with a reservation required by the Sunday before the Stated Meeting. Call Bro. Troy Shearer 717-701-5411 or by email: email@example.com if you plan to attend.
MASONIC EDUCATION CLASSES FIRST MONDAYS – 6:30 PM Next Class: October 7th Mandatory for candidates in between degrees and newly Raised Masons. Mentors please remind your candidates. Class open to all other members, come get a refresher!
The Stated and Extra Meeting of Lodge No. 43 are listed here and will be held in the Masonic Center, 213 W. Chestnut Street, Lancaster, PA.
FELLOWSHIP COMMITTEE THIRD MONDAYS – 7:00 PM
Come find out what the Fellowship Committee buzz is all about! Working on your Master Craftsman, or Builder Awards? Are you a new Master Mason wondering, “What’s Next?” Or have you been a member for a while looking to “Plug Back In?” Missing out on events? Don’t know where to find Lodge or District info? Look no further. Bro. Ken Hudson and his team are here for you, come join us!
Stated Meeting: Lodge No 43 In The Masonic Center, 213 W. Chestnut Street, Lancaster, PA Wednesday evening Feb 12, 2020
Lodge No. 43 Extra Meeting
Thursday, Feb 13, 2020
7:00 PM – Meal at the Break – NO COST!
Come out and support our candidates and newest members!
1st Masonic District School of Instruction
All Master Masons are welcome to attend 7:00 PM Monday Feb 24,2020
1st Masonic District School of Instruction Manheim Lodge No. 587
30 South Linden Street
Manheim, PA 17545
- February 3, 2020 6:30pm Masonic Education Classes Lancaster Masonic Center 213 W. Chestnut St., Lancaster, PA 17603
- February 5, 2020 7:00pm Officer Rehearsal All Officers are required to attend
- February 10, 2020 7:30pm Official visit of our District Deputy Grand Master to Mt. Olivet Lodge No. 704 Lebanon, PA
- February 12, 2020: Lodge No. 43 Stated Meeting (Opened in the Entered Apprentice Degree) Dinner at 6:30 followed by Stated Meeting at 7:30pm Lancaster Masonic Center 213 W. Chestnut St., Lancaster, PA 17603
- February 13, 2020 7:00pm Extra Meeting for the Conferral of Degrees All Candidates must be present at no later than 6:45pm. Lancaster Masonic Center 213 W. Chestnut St., Lancaster, PA 17603
- February 24, 2020 7:00pm First District School of Instruction. A visit from our Regional Instructor Paul A. Sutcliff, Jr., PM. The District Degree Team will be conferring the Entered Apprentice Degree. Manheim Lodge No. 587 30 S. Linden St. Manheim, PA.